Monday, July 24, 2006

Southwest gate B10

I swear I am the only Southwest passenger that doesn't think it's worth queuing for 45 minutes just to get a better seat. You people are all in boarding group C!" I want to yell at them. "Do you think you're really getting an aisle seat?"

I am resigned to sitting in the back row next to the toilet and am enjoying relaxing here in my chair. I'm going to be the very last person on the plane.

I will be on my way to LA in 14 minutes, so you'd better call me tonight if you want to hang out! And by "hang out", I mean "come over and help me pack and take away items from my apartment".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, I fell asleep at Colorado Springs airport....apparantly I don't want to the aisle seat either. Then I had a free aisle and window seat and thought "I am sooo golden". Then a bobsledder sat asked to sit next to me bc he had a crap seat (and was a talllll guy). I said OK while harbouring some resentment, but then he turned out to be the penultimate aisle mate (T is the ultimate).

He did not gab on the phone, only spoke about things impacting me like "excuse me, I need to get..." and like me oscillated between sleeping and reading.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home