Thursday, October 12, 2006

You too can join my band

I mentioned to some people last night that I am taking a ensemble class and am thus playing with an old-time band ("4-Top"), consisting of a fiddle,an autoharp, and two banjos. We will be playing with my class on 10/25 at a bar called the Hungry Brain. Naturally, everyone wanted to participate. Most lacked "real" instruments, but they were willing to improvise.

"We have this squash at home that makes noise when you tap it," offered Sandy.

"When I toss an orange and catch it, it makes this cool 'plop' sound," Bob suggested.

I suppose if those in the produce section drop their instruments, we could become a jam band.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shotgun on playing the potato! A-

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shotgun on playing the potato!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home